No, that is not me in UK with another lady. It could not be me because I have been here in Korea for the past 10 months or so. And I have a family of my own here. So, the only viable explanation is, that guy in the picture is my clone. Yes, he is my clone. Actually, not a science-fiction type of clone but real gift of nature clone. He is my twin brother Jay. Jay & Joy, that is what we have been called throughout our childhood and even through high school and some parts in college. But when I started to work, my HR Manager called me Alan and it became JT Alan to shorten it in my engineering plan drawings. I guess my colleagues just want me to be a usual guy named Alan. Alan is also very easy for Japanese to pronounce. Koreans can easily pronounce it too.Anyways, my clone, my twin Jay has been working in Kuwait for the past two years now and he and his wife had their much needed vacation in UK with my elder brother Jigz. They had a wonderful time in UK as posted in my brother Jigz blog. When I and Jay were in college, we sometimes watch different movies and talk about it when we get home. After a few months, his story of the movie seemed to be embedded in my memory that I oftentimes forget if I or he watch a certain movie. With his new experience in UK, I feel like I have just been there too. I am very glad Jay and his wife Yannie had a wonderful time in UK because they both deserved it. They are now in my home country, the Philippines to continue their vacation there.
Last May 30, I had my 30nth birthday and it means it was also Jay's birthday. Happy birthday to both of us - Jake! I am proud to have a twin like you!


No comments:
Post a Comment