Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Lady Presidents of my Country
I just would like to share the very nice article of Conrado de Quiros of the Philippine Daily Inquirer about Cory & Gloria. The article aptly titled Study in Contrast is very insightful on the strikingly different aspects of these two leaders of my country - the Philippines. Cory, the first Lady President put in power by the first People Power of Asia while Gloria, the current Lady President still in power despite the many horrible issues surrounding the legitimacy of her presidency. Eversince I read the post in my Manoy Jigz blog about Conrado de Quiros article proclaiming him the Filipino of the Year 2007 (better read his post and learn more), I had been drawn to read the intriguing articles of Conrado de Quiros which I find helpful in giving me insights into the current situation of the Philippines. I pray that this political and moral storm in the Philippine government will end soon and my country will contrinue to try to achieve its own dreams of becoming a great country with its own real identity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment