Thursday, March 20, 2008

Love Chocolate Hills

I love Hershey's Chocolates as these remind me of my beloved hometown Bohol's Chocolate Hills! If you haven't been there, you missed one of the world's wonders of nature! Yes, it's true, it's nominated to be among the New 7 Wonders of the World. I have voted for it for I dare say, its one of the breath-taking places I have ever been to. Not that I have been to a lot of places in the world but I don't know if there ever will be a feeling of awe over the breath-taking beauty (I mean it literally too.. as you have to climb atop one of the hills to experience it) of a thousand cone-shaped hills located in one place! It's an awesome feeling... it makes me proud to be a Bol-anon! So, if you ever have the chance to visit Bohol, experience and explore Chocolate Hills!

My brother - Manoy Jigz started a campaign in his blog in having this wonderful site of our native Bohol be voted among the New 7 Wonders of the World. Do visit his blog and read more about Chocolate Hills and Bohol! I hope you enjoy reading his blog as much as I and my family does.

No comments: